Poké Metropolis

Wifi Legends
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Latest topics
» MY Challenge Thread.
Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Shadow

» Shadow V2.........(better than the other Shadow)
Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 am by Zyro71

» 32-Man Shoddy Tournament
Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm by christhedawg

» DIf shoddy tourney
Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am by Pokebitch

» Shoddy Tournament
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 pm by Pokebitch

» Basche, help, now!
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:56 am by Pokebitch

» Hollow's Water Gym
Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 am by hollowichigo

» Chomps Status on PM
Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm by IRRONIC

» Psychic Gym Rules
Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 am by michael


Share | 
 

 Im New........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zyro71
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey -_-

PostSubject: Im New........   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Hai People im sure none of you know me so...yea

Im Zyro Often refered as Teh Hax Master -.-
Or Aaron
Either way call me Aaron Or Zyro it doesnt matter to me..(thats because everyone calls me by that so theres no point in telling anyone not to call me by that)


Last edited by Zyro71 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-06-23
Location : My Room

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Yo Zyro, nice to see you again. We need to battle again...



~Shadow~
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Zyro71 wrote:
Hai People im sure none of you know me so...yea

Im Zyro Often refered as Teh Hax Master -.-
Or Aaron
Either way call me Aaron Or Zyro it doesnt matter to me..(thats because everyone calls me by that so theres no point in telling anyone not to call me by that)

I knowz you D; welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
michael



Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:08 am

hola haxmaster (hope u burn n hell) Twisted Evil WELCOME What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zyro71
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey -_-

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Shadow wrote:
Yo Zyro, nice to see you again. We need to battle again...



~Shadow~
Whenever your ready just messsge me on xat/aim/msn
Back to top Go down
jose90mp

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:25 pm

lol u dont hax me often Razz
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:32 pm

jose90mp wrote:
lol u dont hax me often Razz

cause you never battle
Back to top Go down
jose90mp

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:36 pm

IRRONIC wrote:
jose90mp wrote:
lol u dont hax me often Razz

cause you never battle

I battle, just not u tongue
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 pm

jose90mp wrote:
IRRONIC wrote:
jose90mp wrote:
lol u dont hax me often Razz

cause you never battle

I battle, just not u tongue

i battle you that one time when you had lickylicky and metal sound zapy D;
Back to top Go down
jose90mp

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 pm

IRRONIC wrote:
jose90mp wrote:
IRRONIC wrote:
jose90mp wrote:
lol u dont hax me often Razz

cause you never battle

I battle, just not u tongue

i battle you that one time when you had lickylicky and metal sound zapy D;

wow 1 battle thats a lot cheers
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Im New........   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 pm

jose90mp wrote:
IRRONIC wrote:
jose90mp wrote:
IRRONIC wrote:
jose90mp wrote:
lol u dont hax me often Razz

cause you never battle

I battle, just not u tongue

i battle you that one time when you had lickylicky and metal sound zapy D;

wow 1 battle thats a lot cheers

wtf you JUST said "i just dont battle you" lolanal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Im New........   

Back to top Go down
 
Im New........
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Metropolis :: PokeMetro. :: Introduce Yourself.-
Jump to: